Friday, February 12, 2010

More Furry Valentine contestants!

Welcome to Part 1 of today's Furry Valentine contestant post!  Click here to see yesterday's contestants.

Our first Furry Valentine today is Fudge Monkee:



Fudge Munkee's human companion says:

This is Fudge Munkee, a portly 3 year old cat who I rescued from a bad situation. We didn't like each other much at first-well for a long time really, but we eventually saw eye to eye and now we're inseparable. Munkee has an adorable bad habit of wanting to sample everything I'm eating, but she makes up for it in her superb cuddling skills. We're best friends to the end!

Our second contestant is Milo:


Milo's human companion says:

Milo is a 2 1/2 year old seal point siamese cat and the greatest pet.  He has so much personality - which is fantastic for me as I live in a studio apartment alone in NYC.  He greets me at the door, "talks" to me when he wants attention or to play, and is insanely smart.  He LOVES fruit... specifically mangoes.  My favorite part of the day is when  he curls up on the pillow next to me when it's time for bed.  He's not an "on top of you" cuddler, but he stretches one paw out until it touches my shoulder or arm as if to say, "I just want to know you're there."


What awesome contestants!! I know I'm going to have a hard time picking a favorite.  If you haven't yet looked at yesterday's contestants, click here.  To submit your own pet, email a photo and a brief description to info@atailatatime.org.  To vote for your favorite, email vote@atailatatime.org.  For contest rules click here, to see the prizes click here.

Opt to Adopt!

No comments:

Post a Comment