Friday, December 18, 2009

Cecelia, Super Model

My name is Tricia and I'm one of A Tail's animal-loving volunteers. This past weekend I had the absolute pleasure of accompanying Cecelia to her very first professional photo shoot:

I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Kafka


Evan Kafka, a wonderful photographer here in the Big Apple, donated his time to several rescue groups,  taking professional photos of animals looking for homes. Cecelia, an eight-month-old kitten, was one of them. The afternoon was a blast. Cecelia was calm, curious, playful and really enjoyed having all eyes on her! We're all really excited to see the final photos and so grateful to Evan and the Mayor's Alliance, who helped set up the shoot, for such a great opportunity.

Is that a fuzzy ball I see? I shall chase it!

If you're interested in adopting Cecelia, or would like more information on other adoptable animals, visit our website at atailatatime.org.

Opt to Adopt!

No comments:

Post a Comment